Saturday, September 13, 2014

Happiness

Hello !! 

Well like I said in the introduction the first week is Happiness. Lets start with it definition, happiness is "the quality or State of being happy" (Dictionary definition)-ugh this is starting to sound like health class-. Press [Rewing] and lets start with...

- What is Happiness for me?

My cousins.

 - Why?

Well that's easy, without them my life is not complete. They make me laugh and no matter what they're always by my side. My cousins, they are like my clowns and I definitely can't live without them. Now I'm going to tell you something about all my cousins, so you get to know them a little.

Starting with Edgar Yaniel:

This one here is the hyperactive Edgar, he is the oldest cousin(boy). He is 7 years old, soon he'll be 8, this little man right here ---->
is the sweetest kids that you can ever met.

Yesterday, he was hospitalized and I went with my aunt and him to the hospital, I was so worried about him because I'm use to see him happy, running around the house, singing and dancing. But yesterday it wasn't one of those days. Thank God he is now feeling better and resting at his home.


Now lets talk about Angeles. Her name says it all, she's our little angel. Angeles is my 12 years old cousin. 

 This little person is very special in my life, we are more than cousins. WE ARE SISTERS, Angeles and I can seat a whole day side by side just listening to music (Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Marco Antonio Solis...) and watching movies (Thinker Bell Movies), except for the days when she's feeling like she doesn't want anyone by her side. ( Believe me in those days you wouldn't want to seat by her side) But still, I love her. <3



Now is Zadquiel David's turn. He is my littlest cousin, we calls him Zeque and he's so cute. Since he is the little one Danielee, Angeles and I like to annoy him, specially because he get mad quickly, but still, we love him and he knows it.


Now is time for Danielee, I don't now what can I said about her, she's so special in my life that I have a lot of words to describe her and I don't know with what I should start. She's been in my life since I'm 3 years old and we have so much story to tell. When we where little Danielee and I started a cousins club call "Naughty Cousins" (It sound better in Spanish "Primos Travieso"). You must be wondering what is this club about? Well it easy the objective of this club is to do pranks and be naughty. There's one prank that I'll never forget and that I'm going to tell you now. 

One day Danielee and I where at our grandparents house with them, my mom and Aunt Leslie (Angeles mom). Dany and I took an empty suitcase and pretend that we where leaving the house forever, we went out of the house and straight to my mom's car, Danielee and I hide in the third row of seat where no one can see us and stayed there for a few minutes. But something went wrong, my mom got in the car, she started it and then start driving. While she was driving she got a call from grandma, telling her that she couldn't find us, we tried not to laugh in the back seat but it was impossible. Danielle and I where still in pajamas and when we revealed ourself, we got a big speech from my mom and I don't remember if they punish us, but still this one was the best mischief we've ever done. hahaha :)


These are my cousins, and they are my Happiness. :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment