Saturday, September 27, 2014

Warrior- You Are The Winner

When I hear the word "war" the first thing that comes to my mind is this cruel scenario of people killing each other for a "good purpose"-yeah right-. And being honest, since a read that I had to write about this subject, I hated it. But then I say " I don't have to write about that type of war, I mean there are different kind of wars, right?" I wanted to talk about a different war and find it a positive side, so I thought about it and then I came up with this tittle "Warrior- You Are The Winner". By warrior I don't mean the person who fight in the war we're used to hear about, what I mean is the person who have had a war with himself or herself. This is the type of war that I'm pretty sure a lot of people have experienced, maybe because they where bullied, abused, depressed, self harmed or just because they weren't sure about something. And this is the war that make you stronger, is the only war that have a winner...


This Inner war is about you fighting with yourself but rather than letting it take you down sometimes you have to accept the fact that you have been hurted, that you had a past and now you're becoming stronger from it all and you've learned from it. If you overcome this war, you're becoming a part of your future and whatever hurts you before can't do it any more.When you move on from that war that once held you down your becoming a Warrior. This war is powerful than the war we're use to hear abut, because this inner war can make you do things you never thought you were capable of... 


I want to encourage people to stop this war, this war that have many warriors, some that have overcome it and some that still fighting. This warriors will always have the past with them, but remember that you won't let it hurt you again, because you're a Warrior and you are a winner, and like I said before this is the only war that have a winner and that winner is you.

Note:
This post was inspired by Demi Lovato's song Warrior.



No comments:

Post a Comment