Saturday, November 22, 2014

Conclusion

This blogger project has been an interesting one. Being honest, I never thought I'll be doing this kind of things in college. I've learn more English in a fun way, doing what I love the most -writing-. 

After writing all the posts, I've read them once again and have conclude that I shouldn't have named this blog “London Nightingale”. Every time I was going to write something, I play music and then the inspiration came, so I have thought about the name and this blog should have be named “Inspired by Song”. I've notice that my whole life is a song, I do everything with a song in my head, on my iPod, radio... And no matter what I'm doing there's always a song that remind me of something, somewhere or someone. Also, when I'm listening to music my heart is the one who's speaking. 
                       

This is the end of “London Nightingale". 

Thank you for reading, have a Nice and wonderful life :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment